Marketing and Communications Director
The Marketing and Communications Director will be responsible for developing, planning, budgeting, and implementing marketing strategies for Antioch.
She/He will direct and measure the impact of the internal and external marketing and public relations strategies.
The duties include organizing, directing, and monitoring the efforts to effectively reach its target audience and attend to consumers’ needs with the appropriate marketing message and go-to-market strategy.
The Marketing and Communications Director must also collaborate and strategize with other functional areas.
Marketing and Communications Director Job Responsibilities:
- Direct audience/consumer research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities in the market that can be utilized.
- Strategize and collaborate to develop compact go-to-market strategies while developing new marketing ideas based on the research.
- Collaborate to find the feasibility of the products and services to maintain smooth communication both externally and internally.
- Nurture leads and engage customers by directing the development and execution of a sound digital marketing strategy, including email campaigns based on market and consumer research.
- Develop the required changes in the digital marketing strategy based on timely data given by analytical tools.
- Direct social media efforts on various social networks, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Expand partnerships with social media influencers to increase the church’s brand reach and strength.
- Track the performance of marketing strategies implemented and develop timely modifications to nurture more leads online.
- Plan and spearhead marketing events and other campaigns to strengthen public relations and our company’s presence where it matters the most.
- Collaborate with content teams and distributing partners to ensure an integrated marketing strategy that works smoothly on all its levels.
- Develop an annual marketing budget and keep track of the resource needs for proper long-term and short-term scheduling.
- Keep track of the performing and non-performing aspects of the marketing strategy at all levels of the business.
- Perform other vital duties as assigned.
- Strong leadership skills coupled with the composure required to thrive under pressure.
- Always willing to learn and grow as a leader and professional.
- A successful track record in marketing roles and experience in the industry a must.
- Strong motivational skills to drive the team for self-motivation in challenging times.
- Familiarity with essential digital marketing tools and technologies.
- Experience in marketing communication or a related post where the same set of marketing and leadership skills have been used.
- Experience with print and social media marketing will be preferred.
- An eye for innovation and the willingness to take the initiative when everybody else is hesitant to step up.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to create a message and layout strategies that the marketing team can easily understand.
- A healthy level of diplomacy and discretion while dealing with the community.
- Strong knowledge of using data software such as CRM and Microsoft Office Suite.
- A college degree is preferred.
- The Chief of Staff