The Transportation Ministry’s purpose is to provide transportation (within 15 miles radius) for Members and non-Members that would like to attend services held at the Antioch Church.
Services Provided for
Worship Experience II - 10:00 a.m. Service
Call 972.228.2420 ext. 306 | O.B. Porter, Director of Transportation
- Every effort is made to transport persons to church between 8:15a.m – 9:30a.m.
- Persons must live within 15 miles of the church (click to check radius to 7550 S. Hampton Rd, Dallas, TX 75232)
- Children under 6 years must ride with parent or guardian.
- The Transportation Ministry will maintain information of passengers that need weekly transportation
- New passengers, please complete the Transportation Request Form below
- Please call the Transportation Ministry between 9:00a.m. - 9:00p.m. the Saturday prior to the Worship Experience to confirm transportation is needed.
- For children under 6 years of age, parents/guardians are responsible for child restraints seats
- Due to time constrains and the scheduled pick-up of other passengers, passengers must be prepared to board the van immediately upon its arrival.
- For return trips home, vans are boarded at the same location from which passengers were discharged. The departure time shall be no later than 15 minutes after the end of service.
If you are in need of transportation please complete the Request form below: